We believe family education is the way to educate our selves, and bring forth a new System and Order. By family, we mean at least two people committed to being together for Life, and growing with mutual fulfillment. Family is the fundamental social unit for mutual wellbeing; and safe and comfortable space for collective discussions, study, contemplation and meditation upon Life and Living. An integrated, enlightened and healthy family is the basic unit for an integrated, enlightened and healthy human society.
The family based approach consists of five main components.
- satsang - a mutually fulfilling environment providing nutrition, safety and love where every member feels trust and emotional wellbeing
- discussion - in Satsang, we mutually discuss how can wellbeing and safety be achieved in a jutsful way
- study - how to be and do, with happiness and not for happiness. How can this state of happiness change from being initially repetitive to ultimately continous.
- contemplation - understanding of entire existence with all its objects including nature of individual self in thoughts
- meditation - being and experiencing the entire existence with all its objects including nature of individual self in void or silence