The existential purpose (Religion) of Human Life is
- To remember, study, understand and realise the nature of Self - What am I? Why am I here? What is my biggest need, deepest desire and co-existential purpose?
- To become a master & knower of Existence (Reality in form of interconnected and inseparable co-existence of all material and conscious nature submerged, soaked and encircled in Void aka field, consciousness, zero point field, omnipotence)
- Happiness, contentment, peace and bliss in Co-existence (family, relationships, society, other life forms, living forms, air, water, natural resources on Earth)
We may have different viewpoints on nature of Self and reality, different skin color, occupations and opinions, but as humans we are all the same. Through honest objective and subjective inquiry humanity as society and each human is bound to understand and realise Truth in the same way, because Existence is absolute and universal. Our sameness as humans, the onlyness of Truth (Existence in which we co-exist), honest self inquiry for Truth, and agreement on the way to live, is the (only) unifying ground, which will provide Life the resolution it needs and seeks.
The intention of project Lifemaker
Undivided society and enlightened order of living on Earth where there is
- Co-existential living in perfect good for every family
- Mental resolution with happiness
- Material abundance with contentment
- Mutual confidence (fearlessness) with peace
- Justful (mutually fulfilling) co-existence with bliss
- Healthy Earth rich with natural resources and fertile soil to feed everyone and fulfill justful needs
- Healthy air and water for every inhabitant of Earth, to breath and drink well
The Universal working model
Since family is the fundamental unit of societal organisation and propogation of human seed, our approach is family based.
The working model covers these five points for self sustainable families, society, states and inter-state in Universal orderliness:
- Education and research - Free education for families and research, covering value based consciousness development (the foundation) and skills/knowledge useful for living.
- Health - Healthy lifestyle and natural healing practices for both mind and body, so that every family and village is self empowered to heal.
- Eco-production - Universal values and local resources based production and services, that don’t harm Earth, water, air, nature or any human.
- Exchange - Need and giving based exchange (instead of desire or profit based). Families work to produce more than their needs, and thereby every family sustains as a giver and reciever of abundance.
- Justice - Universal values based code of conduct for mutual fulfillment. Constitution and laws for decentralised-local-global cooperation and decision making.
What is family?
Generally speaking, a family, whether of blood or heart, is a group which is mutually committed to live and grow together with love and care, for lifetime of the body. Its members find themselves assured of safety, nutrition, mutual fulfillment, growth and happiness in their mutuality. Family is the unit of society, which intrinsically serves the purpose of continuity of human seed in good health.
Call to the tribe
Every human is seeking happiness, mostly externally. Happiness can only be found when we are in sync with own true nature, and it reflects in fulfilment of our relationships. The individuals are like small streams, which may or may not be able to make to the ocean alone. But together, we can form a large river, which surely will reach the ocean of realised co-existential bliss; and there will be mutual wellbeing and happiness all along the way.
You can reach us out via the Lifeline
Families join us via an incubation programme
Currently we conduct
- Incubation programme for families residing in and around Dharamsala, HP, India.
- Distant incubation programme for families residing elsewhere in the world
You can read more about the incubation program here
- Discussions and documentation of
- The Way of Life based on Universal Values
- All five dimensions of education, health, production, exchange and justice
- Setting up first Life University by participating families, near Dharamsala, HP
- Writing content for sharing
- Registering a not-for-profit company which will incubate families and hubs from across the world, and help them coordinate, cooperate and grow together
- Visits and travel for spreading the knowledge
We are thankful
- Thanks to every human of past and present, who has contributed in their unique ways
- Thanks to all the relegions, messengers, philosophers, teachers, scientists, social reformers, parents and all loving beings, for their contribution towards human evolution and upliftment. We wish to see their work to completion. We want to see Humanity reach its full potential.
- Special thanks to Madhyastha Darshan for the philosophical background and blueprint evolution